Welcome to CS4Schools, brought to you by the creators of www.MrPearce.co.uk. CS4Schools have been working for the last 3 years on a Computing curriculum by developing the ICT curriculum we all used in UK schools, into a curriculum that includes Computer Science and Information Technology.
What we can now offer you for free is a balanced curriculum that address the new Computing program of study that came into schools in September 2014. The curriculum we have developed has been designed, tested, evaluated and improved within a range of secondary schools which have students and teaching staff of all abilities.
In addition to giving away our resources for free as we did with www.MrPearce.co.uk, we also believe that teacher CPD and Subject Knowledge Enhancement is the most important part of the development of a Computer Science curriculum within schools. We aim to offer generic and bespoke CPD/SKE to teachers and schools using our experienced team of staff which include;
* Computer Science teachers who have delivered our resources
* Specialist in group training who have experience delivering training events to large groups of people
Our CPD sessions will be delivered using;
* Traditional face-to-face group training sessions
* Bespoke half or full day training sessions in your school
* Online individual and group sessions on an hourly basis